Protecting Your Privacy
FWD MAX (“Programme”) is a programme operated and managed by FWD Life Insurance Company (Bermuda) Limited ("FWD"). In order for you to enjoy the services and rewards provided through the Programme, FWD may collect personal data from you. Because FWD respects your privacy, it has implemented procedures to ensure that your personal data is handled in a safe, secure, and responsible manner.
- Membership Enrolment/Registration
- Processing your registration for or request of termination of membership of the Programme;
- Managing and maintaining your membership account held with the Programme;
- Verifying your identity and eligibility to register as a member of the Programme;
- Processing your request for redemption of rewards under the Programme and sending you confirmation email for redemption;
- Sending you notifications regarding the balance of your MAX points, rewards that you can redeem with your MAX points, tips or information which helps you to pursue your passion and the latest events or workshops available under the Programme;
- Providing you with the services under the Programme;
- Handling and responding to your enquiries in relation to the Programme;
- Designing new or enhancing existing services to be provided under the Programme;
- Performing statistical or actuarial research and analysis;
- Meeting disclosure obligations and other requirements imposed by or for the purposes of any laws, rules, regulations, codes of practice or guidelines (whether applicable in or outside Hong Kong) binding on FWD; and
- Fulfilling any other purposes directly related to any of the above.
- Your personal data will be kept confidential, but to facilitate the purposes set out in paragraph 1 above, FWD may transfer, disclose, grant access to or share your personal data with the following parties (which may be located in or outside Hong Kong):
Access to and Correction of Personal Data
Retention and Management of Personal Data
Accuracy of Personal Data
Changes to Privacy Statement
Enquiries or Complaint Handling
- subsidiaries, holding companies, associated or affiliated companies of FWD;
- data processors engaged by FWD;
- business partners providing the offers, rewards or privileges under the Programme; and
- any official, regulator, ministry, law enforcement agent or other person (whether within or outside Hong Kong) to whom FWD is under an obligation or otherwise required or expected to make disclosures under the requirements of any law, rules, regulations, codes of practice or guidelines (whether applicable in or outside Hong Kong).